Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ignite.

Alright everyone, I have an announcement to make.
When I applied for Potter's Field Missions Training School, Ignite wasn't an option. It is a program that the other 10 interns up here at Potter's Field are doing. Instead of three months in Montana and three months on the mission field, this program consists of three months in Montana, six months on the mission field, followed by an additional month in Montana and two months serving at your home church.
This is something that I really feel the Lord has called me to do. Consequently, He has graciously opened every door for me to do it.
Therefore, I will be back in San Diego in May of 2012, as opposed to January.
I'm excited for what God is already doing, as well as what He will continue to do in and through me in Ignite.
Please pray for His continual provision and favor, and simply that His will be done in my life.
to God alone be the glory forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment